Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Karen Hill is looking for

Hello WBA friends....

I am looking for meaningful work while at the same time being paid.

My children are all grown now and off the payroll. I am full of energy
and see myself as a ripe red tomato, just ready for picking....ha,ha.

I do not need a job, so I am being bodacious in my request for what I want...

Work must never cause me to compromise my integrity; The required
hours must allow me to have a life outside work; My contribution must
be acknowledged and appreciated;My work must be challenging and
fulfilling; I must have an opportunity to use my best talents and
gifts fully; I must be able to provide my input for important
decisions; My work must serve a greater purpose;and I must be paid
fairly for the work I perform.

My background is nursing....assoc degree from ASU ('76) and BSN from MCG ('04).

I have worked as a staff nurse in numerous areas of the hospital
including home health care and hospice; worked in a free-standing
multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center as their first QI/RM
facilitating the center's first 3 accreditation inspections; worked in
a faith community creating the role of parish nurse (aka - faith
community nurse/FCN) and health (mind, body, spirit) ministry.

I am currently enrolled in a 3 year course from The Center for
Authentic Leadership. I completed "Leadership Intensive" in 2005 and
will graduate January 2008 from the Center's "Future Thinking"
program.

I am open to all types of work while using my competencies from my
nursing experiences (clinical and administrative) and leadership
training. I have a spiritual gift, hospitality. The Myers-Briggs test
reveals me as ENFP.

I have a passion for adventure, exploration and discovery. I
understand the power of listening (actively). I love to create
structures / processes from purpose and higher intention.

Well, after all that...here's my request....

I want assistance from my WBA friends in sending me some leads out
there that might be a great match for me. That's it, that's my
request.

I say "Thank you" in advance. I am so excited about all the possibilities.

Your WBA friend,
Karen Hill

706-738-0067 (H)
sassyfras123@gmail.com

1 comment:

The Compliance Doctor, LLC said...

Hi Karen. My name is Troy Lair, and I am the CEO of The Compliance Doctor, LLC based in Los Angeles, CA. I found your blog of request while searching for someone in whom has similar and much like same attributes and qualities as you have vocalized having. If you'd go to my web site:
www.thecompliancedoctor.biz you can read up on my firm and figure out what i am in need of. if you're interested, i'd love to talk to you. if not, i wish you best of luck and thank you for your time. all my best to you, T Lair